Tell us a bit about your home and we will be in touch to take care of the rest!
The BarEl Real Estate Group is part of a model of social justice, together with the Israel Urban Renewal Company http://www.hphi.co.il/.
At the base of the model is the belief that the owner of the property is the center of the process. The model combines social and economical components to create a process whose target is to maximize the benefit for the owners of the apartments.
The model includes 5 steps:
- An organized group of apartment owners contacts the company.
- The company helps the residents form and understand the process, in the planning, economical, urban and transportational aspects.
- The company performs initial checks whether the project can be executed.
- The company receives the representation of the residents, and submits plans to the authorities (taba - zoning, or a construction permit).
- The company, representing the residents, publishes a closed auction to leading entrepreneurs. An entrepreneur is picked, and the project is executed.
The advantages of the model:
- High chances of succes.
- Minimizes blackmailing.
- Maximum profit for the apartment owner.
- Full involvment of the residents throughout the entire process.
- A transparent and democratic process.
Barel Real Estate in collaboration with "The Urban Renewal Company LTD".
The company was founded in 2006 (but started its work in 2004).
The founders and managers of the company are experts in their field.
The company deals with all types of urban renewal: Pinuy-Binuy, Tama 38/1, Tama 38/2, Ibuy-Binuy, combination, ground improvement, and designation change.
The company helps the residents in terms of organization, management, legal, architectural, economics and engineering.
The company collaborates with the best professional, engineering, appraisal, and economic experts in Israel.
In the auctions the company holds while representing the residents, participate leading entrepreneurs and construction companies in Israel.